Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Awesome! From the hershey'skitchen web site.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter, cut in cubes (1 stick) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (3to1)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in cold butter until crumbly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips; press mixture on bottom of ungreased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla in large bowl.
- Stir in remaining 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread evenly over hot baked crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan over wire rack.
- Cut into bars.