1/3 Photos of Champion Casserole
Not quite sure where this got it's name but it's definitely a winner in my book! Comforting and filling, you can't go wrong.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a casserole dish.
- 2Heat butter in a large frying pan and brown the meat.
- 3Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic, sugar and salt. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the noodles for 7 minutes, drain and rinse.
- 5Beat the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth. Add the green onions and noodles.
- 6Pour the noodle mixture into the casserole dish and top with the meat mixture. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.6
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 184.6 mg
- Sodium 1504.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 32.5 g