Adapted from House and Garden's New Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Remove mushrooms stems and mince finely. Reserve stems and caps.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet and saute onions until tender, 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add mushroom stems and cook, stirring frequently, 4 minutes.
- 5Add clams, salt, pepper, nutmeg and parsley, and mix well.
- 6Remove and let cool.
- 7Brush mushroom caps with melted butter and arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- 8Bake 5 minutes.
- 9Divide clam mixture among mushroom caps.
- 10Drizzle with a little more melted butter.
- 11Bake 5 minutes, or until beginning to brown.
Nutritional Facts for Champignons Farcis
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g