- 750 g white mushrooms
- 30 g garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 dried guajillo chilies, soaked and shredded
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 50 g parsley, finely chopped
- 5 g salt
- 5 g pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- On a hot skillet, add 2 tbsp oil and butter.
- Once hot, add garlic and set aside when slightly browned.
- Reduce heat and add diced mushrooms until cooked.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Add browned garlics, guajillo chilies, lemon juice & parsley and cook for about another 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy with tortillas.