Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
"Can Champagne or sparkling wine be any more elegant? Yes. Try this lovely little recipe for a special occasion, or to make any day special."
- 750 ml bottle dry champagne or 750 ml bottle sparkling wine or 750 ml bottle sparkling apple cider
- 78.07 ml pomegranate juice (Pom)
- 6-10 raspberries
- Pour 1 tablespoon juice into the bottom of each champagne flute or coupe.
- Carefully pour in the champagne.
- Float a few raspberries in each glass, and serve.
A nice little change for champagne!
This is wonderful! I made this but did not have any fresh raspberries to put in the bottom of the glass. I used champagne and will make again!