Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a nice little vinaigrette that I found on the eating well website amongst their diabetic recipes. They say you should do this one in the blender so it will be creamy. I did and it was perfect. Make this one several hours ahead or the day before so the flavors can blend.
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup champagne vinegar or 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine shallot, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender. Puree until smooth.