Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crisp, dry Champagne vinegar provides the perfect base for zesty ginger and lemon in this refined French vinaigrette recipe.
- 2⁄3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ginger, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups light olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake until the dressing is well blended. Alternately, you can vigorously whisk the ingredients in a small bowl until they are completed incorporated together.