Recipe by Mortadella1985
This is Soooo easy and so elegant when having a dinner party. I had this at a wedding as a palate cleanser, it was to die for!
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine (i use a riesling,its nice and sweet) or 1 1⁄2 cups sparkling champagne (i use a riesling,its nice and sweet)
- 1 lemons or 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan on med-high heat add the sugar ,cornsyrup and water. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour this into a stainless steel bowl and let it cool completely.
- When it is cooled add in your wine or champagne,and the juice from one lemon or lime.
- At this point you can also add any kind of fruit juice or pureed fruits.
- Pineapple,strawberry,pear,peach would work great.
- put the bowl into your freezer,let it sit over night. Check on it every few hours and start scraping it with a spoon,this will give it the texture of sorbet.
- when it is completely frozen scoop out with an ice cream scoop and enjoy.
- This is a great dessert no fuss dessert to make ahead of time.