Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is Soooo easy and so elegant when having a dinner party. I had this at a wedding as a palate cleanser, it was to die for!
- In a small sauce pan on med-high heat add the sugar ,cornsyrup and water. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour this into a stainless steel bowl and let it cool completely.
- When it is cooled add in your wine or champagne,and the juice from one lemon or lime.
- At this point you can also add any kind of fruit juice or pureed fruits.
- Pineapple,strawberry,pear,peach would work great.
- put the bowl into your freezer,let it sit over night. Check on it every few hours and start scraping it with a spoon,this will give it the texture of sorbet.
- when it is completely frozen scoop out with an ice cream scoop and enjoy.
- This is a great dessert no fuss dessert to make ahead of time.