Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, from 3/17/14 Woman's World, this version for adults only. (For a non-alcoholic version, offer lime soda or seltzer water tinted with green ice cubes (made the night before by adding a dop of food coloring to the ice water.) This makes 2 in a tall cocktail shaker.
- 8 ice cubes
- 3 fluid ounces vodka (6 tablespoons)
- 3 fluid ounces sour apple schnapps (such as Apple Pucker)
- 10 fluid ounces champagne (~300 mL) or 10 fluid ounces sparkling wine (~300 mL)
- Fill a tall cocktail shaker with 8 ice cubes.
- Add vodka and schnapps. Cover. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into 2 cocktail glasses (a hurricane glass would have a nice "puckered" look).
- Top with Champagne or sparkling wine.