Entered for safe-keeping, from 3/17/14 Woman's World, this version for adults only. (For a non-alcoholic version, offer lime soda or seltzer water tinted with green ice cubes (made the night before by adding a dop of food coloring to the ice water.) This makes 2 in a tall cocktail shaker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ice cubes
- 3 fluid ounces vodka (6 tablespoons)
- 3 fluid ounces sour apple schnapps (such as Apple Pucker)
- 10 fluid ounces champagne (~300 mL) or 10 fluid ounces sparkling wine (~300 mL)
- 1Fill a tall cocktail shaker with 8 ice cubes.
- 2Add vodka and schnapps. Cover. Shake for 30 seconds.
- 3Strain into 2 cocktail glasses (a hurricane glass would have a nice "puckered" look).
- 4Top with Champagne or sparkling wine.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Shamrock Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour apple schnapps