- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 large bananas
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberries in water to thaw.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add Cool Whip.
- Drain pineapple and add to mixture.
- Add strawberries (and any juice) to mixture.
- Slice bananas into 1/4" slices and add to mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread into oblong pan,then sprinkle with crushed pecans.
- Freeze until firm-overnight is best.
- Thaw at least 30 minutes before serving.