Another yummy salad I found in a local chuch cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place strawberries in water to thaw.
- 2Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- 3Add Cool Whip.
- 4Drain pineapple and add to mixture.
- 5Add strawberries (and any juice) to mixture.
- 6Slice bananas into 1/4" slices and add to mixture.
- 7Mix thoroughly.
- 8Spread into oblong pan,then sprinkle with crushed pecans.
- 9Freeze until firm-overnight is best.
- 10Thaw at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g