Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3 bananas, diced
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in the pineapple, whipped topping and strawberries and mix well.
- Stir in bananas and walnuts.
- 2 Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 1 to 2 hours before serving.
This is a recipe I love. It is easy to make and very delicious. Just a hint...dice bananas into the pineapple juice so they won't darken. Drain before adding to recipe! (Sorry...forgot the stars!!)
this was a big favorite at our home. I'm looking forward to making this a regular part of our summer recipies!
I love this recipe. I always add lots of banana's and walnuts. Makes a nice refreshing dessert.