1/3 Photos of Champagne-Raspberry Sauce
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
Great Sauce that goes with my Sparkling White Chocolate Cake With Champagne-Raspberry Sauce . I also make this to top my individual mini bundt cakes, polenta cakes, chocolate souffles etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sweet champagne or 2 1/2 cups sparkling wine
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1To make sauce, place 2 cups Champagne in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high to high heat; boil until reduced to 1 to 1 1/4 cups, about 10 minutes.
- 2Stir in raspberries and 1/4 cup of the jam; reduce heat to low. Simmer 1 minute or until jam is melted and raspberries are thawed.
- 3Cool slightly. Place mixture in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Strain through sieve to remove seeds. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne-Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g