Great Sauce that goes with my Sparkling White Chocolate Cake With Champagne-Raspberry Sauce . I also make this to top my individual mini bundt cakes, polenta cakes, chocolate souffles etc.
- 2 cups sweet champagne or 2 1⁄2 cups sparkling wine
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- To make sauce, place 2 cups Champagne in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high to high heat; boil until reduced to 1 to 1 1/4 cups, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in raspberries and 1/4 cup of the jam; reduce heat to low. Simmer 1 minute or until jam is melted and raspberries are thawed.
- Cool slightly. Place mixture in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Strain through sieve to remove seeds. Cover and store in refrigerator.