Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
Great Sauce that goes with my Sparkling White Chocolate Cake With Champagne-Raspberry Sauce . I also make this to top my individual mini bundt cakes, polenta cakes, chocolate souffles etc.
Top Review by GardeningFool
This sauce is soooooo tasty!! It smells divine! Just a wonderful aroma of fresh raspberries! Not too tart and not too sweet. I'm serving it over individual chocolate suffles for Valentine's Day. I also took your advice and am making individual mini bundt cakes for my Sunday School class this weekend and using the extra sauce on them. Thank you so much for sharing!!
- 2 cups sweet champagne or 2 1⁄2 cups sparkling wine
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- To make sauce, place 2 cups Champagne in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high to high heat; boil until reduced to 1 to 1 1/4 cups, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in raspberries and 1/4 cup of the jam; reduce heat to low. Simmer 1 minute or until jam is melted and raspberries are thawed.
- Cool slightly. Place mixture in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Strain through sieve to remove seeds. Cover and store in refrigerator.