Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my mom's recipe. It is delicious and a little different due to the Sauterne wine addition. It stretches one bottle of champagne a long way, due to the other ingredients.
- 236.59 ml orange juice, chilled
- 473.18 ml lemon juice, chilled
- 591.47 ml simple syrup, chilled
- 946.0 ml sauterne white wine, chilled
- 1892.0 ml soda water, chilled
- 946.0 ml champagne, chilled
- Combine juices, syrup and sauterne wine.
- Pour into punch bowl.
- Just before serving, pour soda water into the punch mixture.
- Add champagne and stir once or twice, just to mix.
- Add ice cubes.