Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my mom's recipe. It is delicious and a little different due to the Sauterne wine addition. It stretches one bottle of champagne a long way, due to the other ingredients.
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups lemon juice, chilled
- 2 1⁄2 cups simple syrup, chilled
- 1 quart sauterne white wine, chilled
- 2 quarts soda water, chilled
- 1 quart champagne, chilled
- Combine juices, syrup and sauterne wine.
- Pour into punch bowl.
- Just before serving, pour soda water into the punch mixture.
- Add champagne and stir once or twice, just to mix.
- Add ice cubes.