Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
By Colleen Graham, About.com Guide There are many Champagne Punches that you can make. This one in particular is both easy and fruity. Serving a punch like this at any party is a wonderful way to celebrate the occasion with the bubbly and is especially appropriate for New Year's and housewarming parties
- 12 ounces frozen fruit punch, partially thawed
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- 1 quart champagne
- 3 cups water
- Place a frozen ice ring in a punch bowl.
- Add the fruit punch, water, strawberries, and juices.
- Stir to dissolve the punch.
- Slowly pour in the ginger ale and Champagne.