Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I made this for New Years eve this year, and it was a big hit, I think I will make it more often than just once a year from now on! We serve it out of one of those big refrigerator pour spout containers. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne
- In a large pitcher combine sugar and water until sugar is dissolved. I usually use lukewarm water to help the sugar dissolve quicker.
- Add all the juices and stir. Add ginger ale and champagne and stir. Chill atleast 2 hours before serving.