Recipe by kda949
Another champagne punch perfect for showers. This one uses champagne and wine. I have made it for 3 showers now and people tell me it is the best one they have ever had. Really pretty with strawberries or raspberries floating in it- use frozen ones and it helps keep it cold.
Top Review by LeylahNIE
I made this for a bridal shower last night and everyone loved it. It is very refreshing and not overpowering sweet. Many asked for the recipe so here I am printing it for everyone! :)
- 340.19 g can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, almost thawed
- 340.19 g can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, almost thawed
- 340.19 g can frozen limeade concentrate, almost thawed
- 750 ml bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 (1500 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- 1000.0 ml carbonated water or 1000.0 ml club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 118.29 ml of fresh mint
- 340.19 g package strawberries or 340.19 g package raspberries, frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all in a large punch bowl or if you don't have one, combine it all in a large clean pot and serve it in pitchers.
- Add the frozen fruit just before serving. The mint can be left in the punch bowl or removed just before serving but it adds a wonderful flavor so don't leave it out.