Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another champagne punch perfect for showers. This one uses champagne and wine. I have made it for 3 showers now and people tell me it is the best one they have ever had. Really pretty with strawberries or raspberries floating in it- use frozen ones and it helps keep it cold.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, almost thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, almost thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, almost thawed
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated water or 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint
- 1 (12 ounce) package strawberries or 1 (12 ounce) package raspberries, frozen
- Combine all in a large punch bowl or if you don't have one, combine it all in a large clean pot and serve it in pitchers.
- Add the frozen fruit just before serving. The mint can be left in the punch bowl or removed just before serving but it adds a wonderful flavor so don't leave it out.
I made this for a bridal shower last night and everyone loved it. It is very refreshing and not overpowering sweet. Many asked for the recipe so here I am printing it for everyone! :)
This was a cinch to make, beautiful to display and delicious!! I made 2 batches for a shower with about 40-50 guests and ran out after 2 hours - should have made a 3rd batch. I recommend adding the wine and the mint, both added nice flavor! I also made ginger ale ice cubes to keep the punch cool but not water it down; worked well!
What a great punch! So pretty and refreshing. Love the idea of using frozen strawberries to keep it cold.