Another champagne punch perfect for showers. This one uses champagne and wine. I have made it for 3 showers now and people tell me it is the best one they have ever had. Really pretty with strawberries or raspberries floating in it- use frozen ones and it helps keep it cold.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, almost thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, almost thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, almost thawed
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated water or 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint
- 1 (12 ounce) package strawberries or 1 (12 ounce) package raspberries, frozen
- Combine all in a large punch bowl or if you don't have one, combine it all in a large clean pot and serve it in pitchers.
- Add the frozen fruit just before serving. The mint can be left in the punch bowl or removed just before serving but it adds a wonderful flavor so don't leave it out.