Recipe by Nana Lee
These are scrumptious! And if you use the sparkling Jello packages, it should be even better! There really isn't any cooking time, but the chill time is about 1 hour total.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- 8 strawberries, washed and hulled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in champagne and chill 40 to 50 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture and spoon remaining mixture evenly into 8 champagne flutes.
- Place 1 strawberry in each glass.
- In a small bowl, beat the reserved 1 cup gelatin mixture until fluffy and doubled in volume.
- Spoon evenly into glasses.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set.