Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are scrumptious! And if you use the sparkling Jello packages, it should be even better! There really isn't any cooking time, but the chill time is about 1 hour total.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- 8 strawberries, washed and hulled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in champagne and chill 40 to 50 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture and spoon remaining mixture evenly into 8 champagne flutes.
- Place 1 strawberry in each glass.
- In a small bowl, beat the reserved 1 cup gelatin mixture until fluffy and doubled in volume.
- Spoon evenly into glasses.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set.