Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds good. I've not made it yet. From Emeril Lagasse
- 4 ounces brut style sparkling wine
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce brandy
- 1 orange twist
Cranberry Orange Compote (use 1 ounce for drink)
- 1⁄2 lb cranberries
- 1 orange
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Fill a champagne flute three-quarters full of sparkling wine.
- Combine the Cointreau, brandy, and compote over ice and add slowly to the champagne.
- Garnish with the orange twist.
- Cranberry Orange Compote:.
- In a food processor, blend half a pound of cranberries with one whole, seeded and peeled orange, and half cup sugar.
- Mix and strain through a fine sieve.
- Makes about 20 ounces.