Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sauce has a great flavor for almost any meat. It is a little sweet and a little spicey. Not hot, but more like honey mustard in taste. It is fabulous on ham or hot dogs. I got this recipe from my mom and don't know where she got it. Very easy to make. Hardest part will be finding Champagne wine vinegar although more stores are starting to carry it now.
- Mix together the dry mustard and sugar till combined.
- Stir in the eggs one at a time till all are added.
- Add the champagne wine vinegar and mix well.
- Cook over double boiler stirring till thick.
- Store in the fridge.
- The notes also say it can be cooked in the microwave on 8 power, stirring frequently till thick.