Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Still have a few bottles of champagne left from dd's wedding! lol Found this fantastic martini recipe at martiniart.com! This would be so amazing for New Years Eve or any special occasion!
- 3 ounces champagne, chilled
- 3 ounces vodka, top shelf
- 2 tablespoons raspberry puree
- 2 fresh raspberries
- Add 1 tablespoon of raspberry puree into the bottom of each of 2 well chilled martini glasses.
- Shake vodka in a cocktail shaker filled 3/4 full of cracked ice and strain vodka into each glass, dividing equally and taking care not to disturb the raspberry puree.
- Gently add champagne to each glass and garnish each with a raspberry. Enjoy!
my suggestion is to not let the vodka sit in the ice, it becomes watery. No vodka taste. Beward these can be lethal. If you want to nix the raspberries, just pour chilled vodka in chilled champagne and sevre in a stem glass. yummy
I loved this martini. At the end, I drank (or ate) the raspberry jam. Yummy. I used sparkling wine. DH didn't like with the raspberry jam so he omitted it. Men!!! Thanks Hope. Made for Beverage tag