1/1 Photo of Champagne Leek and Lemon Cream
I found this recipe on another site and decided to post it here because it's just so simple and tasty! We like to use this with a nice Australian Barramundi, but it's good with most white fish. It's the only fish dish that makes my husband lick his plate. Measurements are in American cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 2Add leeks and shallots. Cook until leeks are tender (about 4 minutes).
- 3Add champagne and reduce until 2-3 tablespoons remain.
- 4Add lemon juice and cook until liquid evaporates.
- 5Add cream and simmer until slightly reduced.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Garnish with fresh dill.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Leek and Lemon Cream
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 74.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g