Chef #572376's Note:
this recipe makes ***1 batch*** of only 1 color. A cute sophisticated jello shot...great for intimate dinner parties or new years eve! make any flavor your heart desires. I usually double the recipe and make 2 different colors and get a small cookie cutter like a circle or star ect....I alternate the colors by stacking them on top of each other in a little bit bigger than a shot glass (disposable) or clear mini cups I stack about 3-4 in each. everyone seems to love em'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with nonstick foil.
- 2have ready any shape cookie cutters.
- 3put flavored jello in a meduim bowl set aside.
- 4sprinkle unflavored gelatin over fruit juice in a small saucepan
- 5let stand 1 minute
- 6stir over low heat 2-3 min till gelatin granules completely dissolve.
- 7add to flavored jello stir 3 min till dissolved.
- 8stir in champagne.
- 9pour into baking pan and refrigerate 3 hours till firm
- 10lift foil from pan using cookie cutters to cut shapes through gelatin
- 11stack the different jello flavors in a cup alternating (if you have made two different fllavors of jello, meaning making two separate batches).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Jello Shots
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: