Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a great Champagne drink a friend of mine shared with me. It's definitely a tropical drink... serve in champagne glass. Cheers!
- 2 ounces whaler's paradise pineapple rum
- 1⁄3 cup champagne
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 dash grenadine, syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- Shake Rum, Grand Marnier, pineapple juice and grenadine with ice.
- Strain into a champagne glass and fill up with champagne.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice on the rim.
I made these to go along with our Easter dinner and we loved them! I love anything pineapple and these went really well with our ham dinner. They were easy to make and are going to be great in the summer out on the deck. Thanks for posting!
What a fun drink. This was the first time that I've had pineapple rum and wasn't sure how strong it would be, but it had a nice mellow flavor. I would encourage everyone to garnish with the strawberry - we kept talking about how great it smelled while we were sipping. Thanks V, for another winner.