Recipe by KelBel
A wonderful dinner for two or an easy recipe for a dinner party. Serve with asparagus or broccoli spears, rice pilaf and, of course, the rest of the champagne.
Top Review by Scribbler515
This is a very good dish. I made 4 chicken breasts, so I doubled the sauce EXCEPT for the honey, since the sugar and champagne were sweet enough. I also did not add the tarragon, as my husband does not like anything anise-flavored. A very easy, quick and tasty meal. Thanks for posting, KelBel!
- 1⁄2 cup champagne
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill, bake or pan-sear chicken breasts until no longer pink in center.
- In a small saucepan add champagne, brown sugar, honey, Dijon and tarragon.
- Over medium heat, stir mixture often until a glaze forms, about 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan and turn chicken several times to glaze.