Recipe by That is Dr House to you
A lovely 'gelatin dish' made with an alternative gelling agent called agar-agar.
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup small red seedless grapes
- 2 cups champagne or 2 cups sparkling wine
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 teaspoons agar-agar
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the blueberries and grapes between 4 tall glasses or champagne flutes.
- Pour half the champagne into a saucepan and add the sugar and agar agar. Heat gently, stir until the sugar is dissolved, then heat until almost boiling.
- Slowly add the remaining champagne. Pour into glasses and chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Serve Immedately. It will soften as it nears room temperature.