That is Dr House to you's Note:
A lovely 'gelatin dish' made with an alternative gelling agent called agar-agar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide the blueberries and grapes between 4 tall glasses or champagne flutes.
- 2Pour half the champagne into a saucepan and add the sugar and agar agar. Heat gently, stir until the sugar is dissolved, then heat until almost boiling.
- 3Slowly add the remaining champagne. Pour into glasses and chill for 3 hours or until set.
- 4Serve Immedately. It will soften as it nears room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Gelatin
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: