Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unique and delicious dessert recipe is so easy to prepare and came from a friend of mine 25 yrs ago. Not only is it good on a hot summer day, it's good any time!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 10 -12 ounces Cool Whip
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1⁄2 nuts (chopped I use pecans)
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour in 9x13 dish to freeze.
- Slice and refreeze.