Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick easy dessert to make ahead of time. I had this at a luncheon and it was delicious. I have given the recipe out many times since then.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen strawberries or 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh strawberries, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat well cream cheese and sugar.
- Add drained pineapple and strawberries and mix
- Add Cool Whip last and mix together.
- Pour into a round mold and freeze.
- Take out an hour or so to soften before serving.