Recipe by KathyP53
Champagne make this cosmo extra special!
Top Review by susie cooks
This is a great champagne drink! I did the lime zest twist and it added a nice refreshing taste. Liked the addition of Grand Marnier. This is a keeper for a special dinner! I made this for special tag game Something Old, Something, A Special Menu Just For You!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 slices lime zest, each 1/4-inch wide and 3-inch long
- 2 (750 ml) bottlesbrut sparkling wine or 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, and lime juice in a small pitcher and mix well.
- Hold a lime strip over a tall Champagne flute, twist or tie it into a single knot to release the essential oils, and drop the zest into the flute. Repeat with remaining zest and seven more flutes.
- Divide the juice mixture equally among the flutes. Top each flute with the sparkling wine. Serve immediately.