1/1 Photo of Champagne Chicken
Chef #184171's Note:
Very elegant, and very easy! It's a family favorite for special occasions and even when it's not special occasion, this recipe makes any occasion special!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to even thickness. Sprinkle with 1/2T lemon juice and pepper to your liking.
- 2Melt 2T butter and olive oil. Saute chicken. About 2 minute on each side until nicely browned. Remove from pan.
- 3In the same pan, melt 2T butter and saute shallots until translucent. Add garlic, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan.
- 4Pur in chicken stock, champagne and remainder lemon juice. Bring to a boil and reduce to thin glaze. Add cream and boil for 6 minute until thick.
- 5Return chicken to pan and heat through. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- 6Serve with white rice, wild rice or spinach fettecini.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.7
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 247.0 mg
- Sodium 403.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 40.8 g