Recipe by Dib's
A very nice dish for special friends.
Top Review by Elizabeth Fullerton
While this is a rich dish, it is not very heavy. I think I'm in heaven. My husband, my 80 year old very picky neighbor, and I loved it. This has got to be the best chicken recipe I've ever cooked. I wish it wasn't so fattening, I would eat it every week.
- 8 (8 ounce) pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups champagne (don't even ask what you do with the remaining champagne!)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken and dust with the flour, salt and pepper.
- In a very large skillet Melt butter and olive oil together over medium heat.
- Add chicken and saute 5 minutes, turn and add the champagne, continue to cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Add the cream and rosemary and cook until thickened.
- Remove to a serving plate, pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with rice.