Recipe by Jewelies
Another internet find. Great for our hot summer Christmas. Use a 23cm non stick moulded cake tin to put the jelly into.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups caster sugar
- 5 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (powder)
- 300 g raspberries (2 punnets)
- 150 g blueberries (1 punnet)
- 300 g cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan heat the sparkling white wine and add the caster sugar and stir to dissolve through.
- Once hot add the cherries and heat through for around 5 minutes. Then remove liquid and cherries and put aside in a glass bowl.
- Completely dissolve the gelatine in 2 tablespoons of very warm water, stirring thoroughly.
- Stir gelatine through wine and cherries.
- Add the berries to the mixture and stir.
- Very lightly spray the moulded tin with canola spray.
- Ladle the mixture into the tin and cool to room temperature before placing plastic wrap over the tin and placing into the fridge.