Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another internet find. Great for our hot summer Christmas. Use a 23cm non stick moulded cake tin to put the jelly into.
- In a saucepan heat the sparkling white wine and add the caster sugar and stir to dissolve through.
- Once hot add the cherries and heat through for around 5 minutes. Then remove liquid and cherries and put aside in a glass bowl.
- Completely dissolve the gelatine in 2 tablespoons of very warm water, stirring thoroughly.
- Stir gelatine through wine and cherries.
- Add the berries to the mixture and stir.
- Very lightly spray the moulded tin with canola spray.
- Ladle the mixture into the tin and cool to room temperature before placing plastic wrap over the tin and placing into the fridge.