Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
For a very, very special evening.
Top Review by LeahMarie
I made this for hubby and I for dessert on Valentine's Day. We went to the gym and had it when we came home. (In our sweatpants and T's, mind you)! VERY easy to make...I will make this again as it was nice and light! Thanks Kittencal for sharing :)
- 1 1⁄4 cups champagne, chilled, divided
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and pat dry two champagne flute glasses. In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup champagne with sugar and gelatin until sugar and gelatin dissolve, and mixture comes to a simmer.
- Remove from heat, and pour into a heatproof glass or measuring cup; add in remaining chilled champagne, chill until mixture just begins to mound on a spoon (about 1 or 2 hours).
- Drop a couple of berries into each flute glass. Pour in enough of the gelatin mixture to fill glasses (about halfway), taking care not to dribble down sides of glass.
- Drop in a few more berries.
- Divide the remaining gelatin mixture between the two glasses, and drop in a couple of more berries.
- Using a fork, gently push the berries to varying depths.
- Place the glass flutes in the refrigerator until gelatin is completely set (about 1-2 hours).