For a very, very special evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and pat dry two champagne flute glasses. In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup champagne with sugar and gelatin until sugar and gelatin dissolve, and mixture comes to a simmer.
- 2Remove from heat, and pour into a heatproof glass or measuring cup; add in remaining chilled champagne, chill until mixture just begins to mound on a spoon (about 1 or 2 hours).
- 3Drop a couple of berries into each flute glass. Pour in enough of the gelatin mixture to fill glasses (about halfway), taking care not to dribble down sides of glass.
- 4Drop in a few more berries.
- 5Divide the remaining gelatin mixture between the two glasses, and drop in a couple of more berries.
- 6Using a fork, gently push the berries to varying depths.
- 7Place the glass flutes in the refrigerator until gelatin is completely set (about 1-2 hours).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne by the Spoonful
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g