Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Make and share this Champagne Brunch recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Slice the croissants in half lengthways and warm in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Cut the smoked salmon in strips.
- Spread each croissant with the cream cheese and fill generously with the smoked salmon.
- Add some chives and season with black pepper.
- Cut the lemon into thin wedges and use to garnish the croissants.
- Serve at once with a glass of chilled champagne!