My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Slice the croissants in half lengthways and warm in the oven for 4 minutes.
- 3Cut the smoked salmon in strips.
- 4Spread each croissant with the cream cheese and fill generously with the smoked salmon.
- 5Add some chives and season with black pepper.
- 6Cut the lemon into thin wedges and use to garnish the croissants.
- 7Serve at once with a glass of chilled champagne!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Brunch
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 703.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: