Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Being a military family we get the pleasure of meeting people from all over the world. My girlfriend who lives in Guam gave me this recipe. So that I don't misplace it I'm putting it into my cookbook for later use.
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned, deveined, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canned milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Heat your cooking oil to 350º.
- Drop from spoon into hot oil. Fry til golden.