1/2 Photos of ChamoritaMomma's Strawberry Angel Delight
2 hrs 20 mins
Strawberry Heaven in a light satisfying dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, dissolve the package of Jell-O with the water. If the strawberries aren't sweet, add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Add the package of thawed berries to the jell-o mixture and stir to combine well. Set this into the refrigerator.
- 2Meanwhile, tear the Angel Food cake into chunky pieces and lay at the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- 3Once the jell-o mixture is slightly set, but not totally congealed, fold in the tub of Cool Whip and stir to combine. Pour this mixture over top of the Angel food cake, using a spoon to work the berry mixture in and around the cake pieces; using all of the jell-o mixture.
- 4Cover and return back to the refrigerator until completely set. Garnish with more whip cream and fresh strawberries.
- 5NOTES: This can also be turned into a healthier dessert by using Sugar-Free and Fat-Free ingredients.
- 6Prep time is fast! Cooking time is actually time for jell-o to slightly set and then finally congeal.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ChamoritaMomma's Strawberry Angel Delight
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 653.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 65.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g