1/1 Photo of ChamoritaMomma's Meat Juhn
1 hr 30 mins
While stationed in Hawaii, this was always something we'd order at the local restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Add the thinly sliced meat and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 2Remove meat from marinade and dredge meat slices in flour, then in eggs and then fry in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- 3You may need to add more oil as you need. Drain juhn on paper towel, slice into serving pieces and serve.
- 4This is can also be made with fleshy, white fish pieces.
- 5*NOTE: More oil may be needed for frying.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ChamoritaMomma's Meat Juhn
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 972.1
- Calories from Fat 836
- Total Fat 92.9 g
- Saturated Fat 35.7 g
- Cholesterol 251.8 mg
- Sodium 1088.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 17.7 g