1/3 Photos of ChamoritaMomma's Favorite Strawberry Dessert
My favorite Summer dessert, both refreshing and light.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the strawberries and remove the stems, cut the strawberries into quarters. Place into a bowl and add the 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar, depending on how sweet you'd like it; toss to mix well. Set in fridge to chill until ready to serve.
- 2Meanwhile, In another bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip and the cubed Angel food cake.
- 3Spread the cake and cream cheese mixture into an ungreased 13x9 dish.
- 4Cover and chill for a few hours.
- 5When ready to serve, cut cake into squares and top with strawberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ChamoritaMomma's Favorite Strawberry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g