1/3 Photos of ChamoritaMomma's Favorite Strawberry Dessert
My favorite Summer dessert, both refreshing and light.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the strawberries and remove the stems, cut the strawberries into quarters. Place into a bowl and add the 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar, depending on how sweet you'd like it; toss to mix well. Set in fridge to chill until ready to serve.
- 2Meanwhile, In another bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip and the cubed Angel food cake.
- 3Spread the cake and cream cheese mixture into an ungreased 13x9 dish.
- 4Cover and chill for a few hours.
- 5When ready to serve, cut cake into squares and top with strawberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ChamoritaMomma's Favorite Strawberry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g