This is a delicious therapeutic tea, with a nice apple aroma and flavor. It has been shown to help with ailments ranging from stress and insomnia to menstrual cramps and upset stomachs. Great to serve on a hot summer day! Psst, it's good in the winter too!
- 3 chamomile tea bags (or 3 tablespoons dried chamomile flowers)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups chilled sparkling water
- 1 lime, sliced
- Place 6 glasses in refrigerator or freezer to chill while making recipe.
- In a bowl, pour boiling water over the tea bags(or dried chamomile flowers) and mint and lemongrass. Cover and steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a glass pitcher.
- Stir in orange, pineapple, lime, and grape juices. Chill.
- To serve, fill chilled glasses 2/3 full with juice mixture. Fill with sparkling water, and add lime slices. Enjoy!
Lovely, Refreshing! I made this using white wine for the grape juice. Delish! Thanks Sharon.