1/1 Photo of Chamomile Refresco
This is a delicious therapeutic tea, with a nice apple aroma and flavor. It has been shown to help with ailments ranging from stress and insomnia to menstrual cramps and upset stomachs. Great to serve on a hot summer day! Psst, it's good in the winter too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chamomile tea bags (or 3 tablespoons dried chamomile flowers)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 2 1/2 cups chilled sparkling water
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1Place 6 glasses in refrigerator or freezer to chill while making recipe.
- 2In a bowl, pour boiling water over the tea bags(or dried chamomile flowers) and mint and lemongrass. Cover and steep for at least 10 minutes.
- 3Strain the liquid into a glass pitcher.
- 4Stir in orange, pineapple, lime, and grape juices. Chill.
- 5To serve, fill chilled glasses 2/3 full with juice mixture. Fill with sparkling water, and add lime slices. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Chamomile Refresco
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chamomile tea bags