A nice relaxing tea.
Make and share this Chamomile Herb Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the flowers with cool water.
- Warm your tea pot with boiling water.
- Add the apple slices to the pot and mash them with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chamomile flowers and pour in boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into two cups.
- Add honey to taste.
A very nice, soothing tea. I didn't really taste the apples, but I'm sure they gave a little flavor to the tea. Thanks Alia! Made for the Comfort Cafe.