1/3 Photos of Chamomile Herb Tea
This is a great tea to drink after dinner, before bedtime. Chamomile tea has soothing, calming and relaxing properties. It helps digestion, coughs, colds, poor skin, and is used as a liver tonic. Adapted from Herbal Teas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the flowers with cool water.
- 2Warm your tea pot with boiling water.
- 3Add the apple slices to the pot and mash them with a wooden spoon.
- 4Add the chamomile flowers and pour in the 2 cups boiling water.
- 5Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- 6Strain the tea into two cups.
- 7Add honey to taste.
- 8Drink and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chamomile Herb Tea
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: