Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is for those who have ultra shiny luxurious hair that's full of highlights. Its from the book "Ooh la la Perfect Hair" by Susie Galvez.
Top Review by littlemafia
I've been using this for a few years now,but because my hair is not that light it doesn't show too much lighter. But it has results in blonde hair. I tried this on DD last summer and it worked.Makes the hair shiny and soft,too.
- 1 cup camomile tea
- water, as required
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare chamomile tea and keep it aside to cool.
- Shampoo your hair as usual and lightly condition it.
- Pour chamomile tea over it.
- Work into hair from scalp to ends.
- Quickly rinse under cool water.
- Towel dry gently.
- Three good tips for hair are:.
- Never use HOT water to wash your hair.
- Never be rough with your hair.
- Be gentle when you dry it.
- Always use woodden/rubber wide tooth combs to comb your hair.