1/1 Photo of Chamomile Hair Shine for Blonde Hair
This is for those who have ultra shiny luxurious hair that's full of highlights. Its from the book "Ooh la la Perfect Hair" by Susie Galvez.
My Private Note
- 1Prepare chamomile tea and keep it aside to cool.
- 2Shampoo your hair as usual and lightly condition it.
- 3Pour chamomile tea over it.
- 4Work into hair from scalp to ends.
- 5Quickly rinse under cool water.
- 6Towel dry gently.
- 7Three good tips for hair are:.
- 9Never use HOT water to wash your hair.
- 11Never be rough with your hair.
- 12Be gentle when you dry it.
- 14Always use woodden/rubber wide tooth combs to comb your hair.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chamomile Hair Shine for Blonde Hair
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: