This is for those who have ultra shiny luxurious hair that's full of highlights. Its from the book "Ooh la la Perfect Hair" by Susie Galvez.
- 1 cup camomile tea
- water, as required
- Prepare chamomile tea and keep it aside to cool.
- Shampoo your hair as usual and lightly condition it.
- Pour chamomile tea over it.
- Work into hair from scalp to ends.
- Quickly rinse under cool water.
- Towel dry gently.
- Three good tips for hair are:.
- Never use HOT water to wash your hair.
- Never be rough with your hair.
- Be gentle when you dry it.
- Always use woodden/rubber wide tooth combs to comb your hair.
I've been using this for a few years now,but because my hair is not that light it doesn't show too much lighter. But it has results in blonde hair. I tried this on DD last summer and it worked.Makes the hair shiny and soft,too.