Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 dried chamomile, teabags
- 250 ml boiling water
- 3 carrots, chilled, cut lengthways into quarters
- 2 oranges, chilled, peeled, halved, cut into wedges, seeds removed
- ice cube, to serve (optional)
- Place the teabags in a heatproof jug and add the boiling water. Set aside for 15 minutes to infuse and cool slightly.
- Process the carrots and the oranges in a juice extractor and pour the juice into a medium jug. Add the chamomile tea and mix well. Add the ice cubes, if using.
- Pour into serving glasses and serve the drink immediately.
Different and Refreshing but a little too healthy tasting for me. I had to puree the orange and carrots in my blender and then I strained them with a fine mesh strainer. The dominant flavor is the carrots. I added some Splenda for sweetness. Made for the Beverage tag game.