Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Chambord and found this online. I hope to try it soon.
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor (black raspberry-flavored liqueur)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- seltzer water or club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon twist (to garnish)
- In a tall glass combine the Chambord, the wine, the lemon juice, and 4 ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with the seltzer and stir the drink.
- Garnish it with the lemon peel.
Delicious. I made it with champagne instead of white wine, since I already had a bottle in the fridge.