Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This used to be Mary Ann's favorite way to serve herself coffee! Chambord Liquer Royale de France, produced by Charles Jacquin et Cie., has an intense flavor of black-raspberries, fruits, herbs, and honey. The taste is sweet!
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 6 ounces freshly brewed hot coffee (Strong)
- whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pour coffee and liqueur into an Irish Coffee.
- glass, and sweeten to taste.
- Gently float the cream on top.
Perfect way to start my day! I loved the raspberry flavor. I used splenda instead of sugar. I also added just a touch of heavy cream instead of whipped.